Welcome to my Spooky Scary Giveaway! Please note that this is a horror game I’m giving away in the spirit of Halloween, so just be aware of that! <3
- Must be following Games Bond
- Check out my main blog, maybe?
- Maybe even my bestest friends blog?
- Only reblogs will count towards entering, likes will be ignored but are allowed!
- Must have Steam and an account so I can send you the game
How It Works
- The giveaway will go from the 2nd of Halloween to the 22nd of Halloween
- Depending on how many enter, I may decide to giveaway more than one!
- The winner(s) of the giveaway will receive a hair raising, harrowing, horrifying game called Five Nights At Freddy’s! A game that will give you chills and thrills as demonic animatronic animals stalk the halls of Freddy Frazbear’s Pizza. Can you survive Five Nights at Freddy’s? (Warning: This game contains flashing lights, loud noises, and LOTS of jumpscares!)
Good luck everyone!
Today my dad told me he was hungry and I looked at him and said “hey hungry I’m daughter” and he was kinda shocked
A breeze ruffled the neat hedges of Privet Drive, which lay silent and tidy under the inky sky, the very last place you would expect astonishing things to happen. Harry Potter rolled over inside his blankets without waking up. One small hand closed on the letter beside him and he slept on, not knowing he was special, not knowing he was famous, not knowing he would be woken in a few hours’ time by Mrs. Dursley’s scream as she opened the front door to put out the milk bottles, nor that he would spend the next few weeks being prodded and pinched by his cousin Dudley…He couldn’t know that at this very moment, people meeting in secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and saying in hushed voices: “To Harry Potter - the boy who lived!
if it is ur birthday happy birthday and if it isnt happy existing day
I’m The Doctor. I’ve lived for over 2,000 years and not all of them were good. I’ve made many mistakes and it’s about time I did something about that.